Posted on August 21, 2017
Job Description Tracy Park is a hotel resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We are seeking an experienced Greenkeeper to join our Greenkeeping Team to assist with extensive course improvements, development and ongoing maintenance.
We will also consider applicants who are interested in a career in Greenkeeping but who have not yet qualified.
- Preparation of the course for play including, cutting tees, greens, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough
- Setting up the golf course, including changing holes, moving tee markers, drop zones and hazards.
- Keep management informed in a timely manner on conditions that will affect the game of golf
- To use and maintain all machinery in a professional manner.
- To report any equipment requiring maintenance or repair.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer 28 days holiday a year, free on-site parking and company uniform.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Have previous Greenkeeping experience and be qualified in NVQ 2 Sports Turf.
- Have good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
This is a physically demanding role which requires working outdoors in all weather conditions.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share on a Social Network
Tracy Park Hotel