Posted on October 9, 2019
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Grounds Person to join our hard-working team.
You will have proven grounds experience along with a recognised Turf Maintenance (NVQ Level 2) or equivalent qualification. PA1, PA2 & PA6 Safe use of Pesticides qualifications are desirable. You will have previous demonstrable experience of working within an elite sporting environment where providing the highest standards are second nature to you.
Working between all the Club’s locations you will have a flexible approach to working hours and tasks. This position will involve working weekends.
You will be an exceptional communicator with the ability and confidence to deal with colleagues and suppliers at every level. We are looking for an individual who can cope with the pressures of working under the spotlight whilst being able to keep their cool and deliver excellent playing surfaces for our First Team Players throughout the football season.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your skills in an environment which encourages continued professional development and strives for the highest standards. A driving licence is essential.
- Full drivers licence
- previous experience as a groundsman at a training ground
- NVQ/SVQ level 2 in Sports Turf Maintenance, or
- IOG Certificate in Groundsmanship, or
- BTEC First Diploma/Certificate/City & Guilds National Certificate in Horticulture
- Working knowledge and understanding of turf maintenance and football pitches
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to provide written and/or verbal progress reports to management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to think on your feet and use own initiative
- Flexible attitude to work tasks and hours
- Respect for confidentiality
How to Apply
If you think you can add value to our Team please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share on a Social Network
Fulham Football Club