Lawn Care Operative
Posted on January 8, 2018
We are currently looking for a full-time lawn care operative to join our team. We are based in Farnborough, Hampshire. The role involves visiting and applying relevant treatments to customers lawns in Surrey and South West London.
You will be well organised, methodical and a good time keeper, to ensure that you are meeting the expectations of our customers and the business. We are seeking someone with good customer service skills and a high standard of service. This role might suit a greenkeeper or groundsman /woman who is seeking a change of career but who wishes to use the skills they have.
- A full time outdoor all-weather role, involving the application of lawn care products, operation of equipment such as aerators and scarifiers.
- Undertake analysis to establish the initial condition of the lawn and make suitable treatment recommendations.
- Keep accurate records of all treatments applied and actions taken.
- Selling and up-selling of services.
- Maintain Lawn Master equipment, including cleanliness of van and storage facilities.
- Undertake a daily inspection of the van to ensure that it is safe, clean and fully compliant with road traffic regulations.
- Be aware of and responsive too, the changing nature of the turf care industry and adopt a flexible and proactive approach to work.
For your hard work and commitment, we are offering a competitive salary with a generous commission scheme, plus all the usual benefits such as paid holiday (28 days including bank holidays) and pension.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience within the lawn care and turf care industry.
- PA1 & PA6 qualification essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Applicant should ideally live within an easy commute of Farnborough.
- Dependable, diligent and smart appearance.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Must be prepared to work on their own or in a team.
How to Apply
Interested candidates seeking more information may contact Simon Marsh on 0800 156 0538
All Applications including a full CV should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com by no later than 31 January 2018
Share on a Social Network