Line Marking Groundsman
Posted on September 4, 2018
Full time sports marking groundsman required to carry out line marking for our schools and sports fields. You will work as an individual for the majority of time but may be required to work as part of a team on other service requirements during quieter periods.
•Initial setting out sports marking at the start of each season
• Re-marking during the year
• Complete stock control of all paint taken out and booked back in
• Responsible for routine cleaning of all markers assigned to you and inform the office of any repairs required
• Communicating back to the planning controller of any site left unfinished or in need of additional work to be scheduled in.
* Charging the GPS tablet at the end of the day and downloading the information
You would use GPS line marker equipment of which you will be given training on.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 7am-4.30pm. Breaks are unpaid (15 mins morning, 30 mins lunch) through the high season, we require you to be flexible to get the job finished
Rate of pay: to be discussed dependant on experience and qualifications.
* Successful applicants will go through a DBS and NPPV1 police check to work on client sites.
* Must have experience in line marking to include setting out.
* Must have a full clean driving licence
* Keen gardener, good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team, taking pride in their work. Enthusiastic, motivated & respectful to team members and management.
How to Apply
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share on a Social Network
R&G Grounds Maintenance
Cank Farm, Welford Road